This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box of Kundun and Excellent items

Hello! I would just like to suggest to please fix the drops on every Box of Kundun. As I see every box has almost the same set of drops. You can get high tier items on low level boxes and vice versa. And some other items have very low chances on showing like for DARK PHOENIX and BLACK DRAGON for BK, and PIERCING GROVE for RF. And also BOK+4 also usually drops Jewels only. Kindly fix the drop for this BOKs as so we could hunt good Excellent items while BA and DA is on their way to completion. And I would also suggest to add even slight amount of chance rate in getting excellent items with 2 options on regular mobs. As you can see most of the BK usually only have Dragon sets and Great Dragon set as it is the only two items that usually composes the BOK drops. I would just wanted to like have every set for every characters as much as possible so the player market value for the items won't deppreciate so fast and we can see more cool stuffs and we can have more choices for building good equipments for our characters. Hopping for your good and kind consideration about these suggestions. More power to you and your team! Have a great day!

Hello Salbahe, thanks for this great suggestion, we will communicate it to the administrators. Regards

Comment

Working...
    X