This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is possible to happen this month

hi devs goodmorning first of all i would like to tnx u for updating the game but as u can see thier are many stop playing because of the past updates if this will not be taken in action u guys will lost more players this are the ff that i think the reasons why u lost more players

event ticket drop rate
    prism success rate
    broken items from 5 to 30 days (this is global devs not ph why change that this is why we stick on global even we are from ph)
    damage reduce on all class idk if this was because of the new formula on items but this has a huge impact on non AOE CHARs like GL and AE
    attck speed bring bavk the past attck speed formulation ruud skill looks useless because of this update RW is very slow on attck even on pvp rw really sucks on this update
    dark wiz teleport while attcking this is the only strategy a D.W user can survive on a PVP
    GL damage and cd of the skill is big impact on gl users low damage and cant even win on pvp yes it has high elem damage but thats no use in pvp gl is melee type it is dead before it can strike or pierce the target on pvp

lastly i know there are many ph users that playing this game before u guys accept ther suggestions think first if that suggestions is balance for all the users dont copy the rules and mechanics on ph server many players of ph migrated on global bcoz of that rules of toxicity this is global stick to it and ull gain more players gradually god bless devs more power hope ull read this

Hello x3bxmildz they are very good points, we will let the administrators know, keep in mind that making changes is not that simple, you have to take many points into account. Do not doubt that the administrators will make the best decision. Thanks for the report.

Comment

Working...
    X