This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sentence

6 acc max drop bufs 36h in swamp darkenss 0 drop sentence ....
    3 acc dd1 50% drop 36h 0 drop sentence .....
    so 9 acc total farming sentence using drop buf got 0 sentence.... should i buy another 1month ful drop ?? Maybe in 1year i get 50 sentence? And plss dont say its all about luck ... some of me guild memebers also farm in dd1 some and some in swamp and in last 36h they dint see any drop

Hello Apophys, thanks for giving us exact data, we report it to the administrators.

Comment

I asked all me guild,ally they say dint see any sentence in last 30h... but seem some ppl already made 6 or 7 wings lv 4 ... mw ally and guild most of them use buf 50% 9r 70 % farm around all maps dd1-5 or swamp and they dont get any sentece....also i cehck auction evry 1h in last 20h and seem auction sentece nomber increased not decrease so how athoers made so fast wings and we cant gather just 1 sentece?? 70 ppl trying to gather sentece to make 1 wings and 70% of them use alts 50% of them ful drop and no drop.... this is ridiculous

Comment

They tried all the deep dungeons 1-2-3-4-5?

Could you ask them that please?

Comment

Originally posted by TutoPMG View Post
          They tried all the deep dungeons 1-2-3-4-5?

Could you ask them that please?
          Dungeon 1 i had me self 3 farmer 50% drop dd2 ,3 and 4 3 dif memeber was there afk fir 20h some got 50 some 70% drop on dd5 nobody was... i wanted to try dd5 but after 3h i give up and move back to swamp
          EDIT 1 of me guild mate farm dd5 12h and no drop he have ful drop
          Last edited by Apophys; 11-11-2020, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the information Apophys we will let the administrators know.

Comment

Working...
            X