X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event ticket piece drop rate

Hi All,

It seems that the suggestion of a random PH player was implemented overnight and one of them is to lower the drop rate of ticket.
    From what I can see one account can only farm 2 to 3 ticket piece for 2 hours. This kinda makes leveling in BC and DS impossible for mobile users unless if they will purchase the tickets from PC users that have 20+ farming accounts. (It could be that the user that posted the suggestion has already hoard a ton of prisms, chaos and tickets which he is now selling for bless to sell again for real money).

Also imagine the number of hours a mobile user would need to get 10 ruud points for their ruud skill.

I used to play in LCPH but one of the reason that turned me off there is the very low drop rate of ticket piece. Please note that crafting tickets has a chance of failure.

I believe that the lowered rate of getting ruud points is already enough because finding a party now in BC and DS is already hard as it is much like in PH on where you either join an empty BC/DS or full party one thus the ticket used is not maximized.
    LC Global survive and thrive with the event ticket drop rate settings and what we only need is just a lowered chance to get ruud points in this way BC and DS will be used by new players to middle players (lvl 500 to 800) for lvling up.

Please consider on reverting the ticket drop rate to the way that it was but you can still keep the lowered chance of ruud points for balance.

This may be out of topic but I would also suggest to prioritize the putting of captcha in bot/macro abused maps (Kanturu) that I proposed earlier.
    During LCPH days one guy owned a bunch of accounts that used bot/macro on where he proudly announce to be getting at least 700Bless a day that he sells for real money.

Hi! How are you? as I said in previous comments. Nobody influences us. All suggestions are valid, good or bad. What you mean by the PH user we only take into account some things, not everything. As you suggest, I communicate it to the administrators and they take care of applying it or not.

Comment

Working...
    X