X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captcha on some bot/macro abused maps

Hello Everyone!

First of all, Good job for the one who have think of and implemented the captcha system on BC,DS,CC,KD and Selup because this limited or removed some bot users especially in DS.

As we all also know there is a feature or app in phones that can be used to automate some certain actions

The best example of this is the Kanturu maps

1. Bot will Teleport on Kanturu 1
    2. Bot will move on a certain pattern or waypoint to get to a certain spot then farm
    3. After certain time for example 12 mins the bot will teleport again back to Kanturu 1 and then move again to the same spot

This way even if the bot is pk'ed he will always return to the same spot.

I have nothing against players that have multiple accounts because even if you go Auto and afk you still have to check on your accounts from time to time to see if they are pk'ed unlike those bot/macro users on where they can leave their phones/pc 24/7 on those maps without worrying for getting pk'ed.

It is annoying that given there is an auto attack/loot feature on the game some people still look for ways to get an unfair advantage on people.
    Those same people are also ruining the game since they are not farming to gear their characters but rather to sell their loots for real money thus making new players to just buy from them instead of buying on in game shop.

With the captcha system even for kanturu maps they wont be able to do this abuse and they may need to play the game as it is meant to be played.

I hope you consider this suggestion.
    I can also provide proofs or video of those macro users or you can go to those maps as well and monitor player movement patterns.

For all users who see and agree on this suggestion you can also provide proofs or videos of those bot/macro users.

Hello! Thank you very much for communicating with us and transmitting your suggestion. I will comment it to the administrators.

Comment

Working...
    X