This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill runes

As far as every ph players knows, skill runes are pretty easy while in global everyone is stuck below common rune and only rich peeps have uncommon. Therefore, i suggest that you guys should reset their skill runes so the game would remain balanced and good as it is. xBA weapons were also hacked before by doing unli kunduns and almost everyone uses mastery items while in global, you had to farm for ruuds and pray for a good option so your 1k ruuds wont go to waste. Making a dedicated server only for ph is also fine to preserve the fair gameplay. This is merely a suggestion, hope you would hear me out.

Originally posted by kazuto028 View Post
    As far as every ph players knows, skill runes are pretty easy while in global everyone is stuck below common rune and only rich peeps have uncommon. Therefore, i suggest that you guys should reset their skill runes so the game would remain balanced and good as it is. xBA weapons were also hacked before by doing unli kunduns and almost everyone uses mastery items while in global, you had to farm for ruuds and pray for a good option so your 1k ruuds wont go to waste. Making a dedicated server only for ph is also fine to preserve the fair gameplay. This is merely a suggestion, hope you would hear me out.
    hello
    We are working in that.
    thx

Comment

Working...
    X