X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kundun and Selupan

Good Morning Lemurians,

Id like to share my thoughts about this boss zone.
    Especially for both of these bosses that are always drop sucks item . And first things first Selupan.
    I have wonder why only at lv 43 - 87 selupan that can only drop exc? And now a days The higher selupan we kill everyday the shitty items we get? And why does higher lvl selupan doesnt drop exc like the lv 43-87? Isnt the harder the better ? Its hard to kill and take a long time to kill selupan and we always get shit items . I hope you can configure it to a better system of dropping items for selupan.
    And secondly Kundun. I have also wonder why Kundun doest drop 380 items set that we needed? I mean what the hell isnt supposed to be that Kundun drops 380 such as weapon and set? Its fine if its not exc but people love to have 380 set . Cos its freaking awesome set . And i have also noticed that for the whole week and from after the update . Seems Kundun drop shitty too. And most of the ancient drop are grow Lancer items. Please adjust this thanks alot. And may god bless you . May this games live longer than other games. Love this game somuch .

Hello Arch8730, I ask you to moderate your vocabulary to help you with your doubts, the difficulty of the bosses adapts to your level and the items too, if you are level 87, they will not give you items of level 380, they will give you items for your level .

Comment

Working...
    X