No announcement yet.

Suggestions for improving characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Points in parenthesis from extra points from skill tree does not add up on the stats. Its there but does not add up.

Comment

And now RF is nerfed to the max. You guys HAPPY now?

Comment

I suggest to bring back the test server.
        So that we can use this as our past time while we are afk for leveling and farming. And for getting ideas how can we build the new skill tree.

Please bring back the test server i really love and like it.

Thank you and Godbless LC
        ​​​​​​
        ​​​​​​More power.
        ​​​​​​
        Regards,
        PJ

Comment

Hi I would like to suggest this

1.Bring back the tele+attack ability of Wizards because thats the only defense mechanism they have. Teleport is bug atm sometimes its not working even if the surroundings are plan straight. and also please fix skill animation of wizard especially in new maps because it keeps dropping FPS to 1 lol.

2.Reduce EMG/SMG dmg a little they are too OP in this meta, they make a huge imbalance of the pvp, even if they suck on majestic build they are too strong.

3.FIX Horse earthquake (Stomp) skill still bug, and the secondary weapon doesnt add up on details the attack speed, dmg etc.

4.BRING BACK the attack speed of RUNE WIZARDS they are very nerfed, they are nothing good now but for farming lol?

5.Buff GL a little and please bring it back to meta on this update, we still have lots of GL lovers who is still hoping one day enjoy very well.

6.Slayer DMG on pvp should also improve, i hope there is punish effect on batflock

7.BK AG Consumption in RUSH Skill please reduce, even if you put full AG Rec, AG will still drain 0-0 and the physical dmg doenst affect on pvm in new maps. Imagine having a 3k physical dmg and cant easy kill a monster fast looool.

8.SUMMY sleep skill doesnt work like it used to be. sometimes its missing to sleep its target.

9.RF was too nerfed, they are tanky now not killer figures. they should be improved as well.

We hope theres no more 1 HIT KILL, its sick and tiring to build stats/master skills and nothing changed! its like wasting money changing stats/and skill tree but the PVP System itself is 1hit gaming
          whoever hits first wins first? LAAAAAAAME! we are hoping that our concerns will be heared.

THANK YOU MORE POWER LOST CONTINENT GLOBAL

Comment

RF low ataco sucess rate, only miss in Boss !

Comment

Originally posted by _Hashira_ View Post

1.Bring back the tele+attack ability of Wizards because thats the only defense mechanism they have. Teleport is bug atm sometimes its not working even if the surroundings are plan straight. and also please fix skill animation of wizard especially in new maps because it keeps dropping FPS to 1 lol.

2.Reduce EMG/SMG dmg a little they are too OP in this meta, they make a huge imbalance of the pvp, even if they suck on majestic build they are too strong.

3.FIX Horse earthquake (Stomp) skill still bug, and the secondary weapon doesnt add up on details the attack speed, dmg etc.

4.BRING BACK the attack speed of RUNE WIZARDS they are very nerfed, they are nothing good now but for farming lol?

5.Buff GL a little and please bring it back to meta on this update, we still have lots of GL lovers who is still hoping one day enjoy very well.

6.Slayer DMG on pvp should also improve, i hope there is punish effect on batflock

7.BK AG Consumption in RUSH Skill please reduce, even if you put full AG Rec, AG will still drain 0-0 and the physical dmg doenst affect on pvm in new maps. Imagine having a 3k physical dmg and cant easy kill a monster fast looool.

8.SUMMY sleep skill doesnt work like it used to be. sometimes its missing to sleep its target.

9.RF was too nerfed, they are tanky now not killer figures. they should be improved as well.

We hope theres no more 1 HIT KILL, its sick and tiring to build stats/master skills and nothing changed! its like wasting money changing stats/and skill tree but the PVP System itself is 1hit gaming
              whoever hits first wins first? LAAAAAAAME! we are hoping that our concerns will be heared.

^^^^^^^^^ All of this ^^^^^^^^^^
              + fix Auction house. Laggy af

Comment

Originally posted by _Hashira_ View Post

I hope the DEVS/ADMINS would seriously take a look and consider this.

Comment

Working...
                X