X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss hunt

I already Emailed this to Admin but I would like to suggest it also here

We would like to request a better drop rate for lvl 900-1000 Kundun and Selupan please, just like in PH we hope that we could farm good stuffs and privilege as level 900-1000 users. We are hoping for your kind consideration about this request because honestly its getting pretty boring lately and lots of our guys wanted to quit because there is no good stuffs to farm or hunt. and the market became all buying not many are selling stuffs cuz lack of resources or they are holding the items. I hope that Jewel of Chaos would drop its rate/chances too so that it will have a value in the market. Please save our nostalgic feelings for MU that we found at Lost Continent

We are hoping that BOSS DROPS
    • Kundun ( Ancient Items with Luck, Skill Runes, Seed Sphere Runes, Mysterious Stone ) all set/weapon items are with luck
    • Selupan ( 3 Socket Items with Luck, Skill Runes, Seed Sphere Runes, Mysterious Stone) all set/weapons items are with luck
    • Medusa ( BloodAngel Items, 380 Items Exce/Non-Exce, Weapons, Mysterious Stone) with Higher Percentage of Good Drops

Gracias por escribirnos. El Staff trabaja diariamente en optimizar el servidor. Su opinión nos ayuda a seguir esforzándonos para satisfacer a la comunidad de Lemuria Lost Continent.

Comment

De nada. Gracias por tu duro trabajo

Comment

Working...
      X