Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Repair Issues / Zen trade /

Auto Repair Issues

Fix your auto repair issues. even i set it to 97 or 98% it goes back to 100% automatically. i tried monitoring my damage and it down 10k-50k drastically depending on the damaged done to the weapon and when i found out auto repair does not work properly specially using character manager.

Zen trade
    cant trade zen to char to char which is really inconvenient to sell items at auction and sold it via zen. at the same time no option for deposit/withdraw zen to vault .

Originally posted by deeb View Post
    Auto Repair Issues

Fix your auto repair issues. even i set it to 97 or 98% it goes back to 100% automatically. i tried monitoring my damage and it down 10k-50k drastically depending on the damaged done to the weapon and when i found out auto repair does not work properly specially using character manager.

Zen trade
    cant trade zen to char to char which is really inconvenient to sell items at auction and sold it via zen. at the same time no option for deposit/withdraw zen to vault .
    Hi! How are you? I invite you to send us a ticket reporting the error that we must repair. I have attached the link so you can fill out the form http://bit.ly/3nIRZ3A

Comment

Working...
    X