X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DarkLord off weapon!

hi
    just want to ask why did you remove DL's off weapon? for real? this is the only M.U DL can't use off weapon! as you can see there is only few DL user here in your server but you still and still nerf it? WTF.

mind MG user they can have 50k damage 1hit the lake mobs! and you still see Darklord? wow! just wow! RW been nerf it attacks so slow already its just like rw has a CoVid. now DL . but MG and SM still in OP mode. are blind devs? wakeup! you can only count the DL users in this server but you still nerf it wow! just wow!
    Last edited by Darklorderist; 12-02-2020, 05:17 AM.

Devs are ******* **** they remove DL offhand and they didnt change SD IGNORE option on mainhand, what is this DL only have 10% sd ignore?? While others have 15/20/30 sd ignore rates , load of ********

Comment

One more thing DARHK HORSE has 50%+absorb dmg and wings has 50% so make it all 100% absorb , it still stuck on 74% lol they said already fixed on my last post ,they said wait for the update lol , funny they are all talk

Comment

• Melamela
        Melamela commented
        Editing a comment
        There is no need to fix it because you got the formula all wrong. Absorb rate is not additive. I believe there is a post on how the final total damage absorb rate is calculated.

And fyi DL from its start in MU back in early 2000 + cannot wear offhand weapon.

i agree dude. this is the only m.u i saw DL cant use second weapon hahahaha kinda crap

Comment

On original mu dl cant wear 2 weapons ...only 1 +shield....and also sd ignore for scepter,swords and all melee weapons is 10% ..ornly wiz clases and they weapon can have 15 % .. this is a replica of muonline and i guess admin fix the bug on dl by using dual weapons

Comment

Hello everyone! Exactly, The DL always used his main weapon "Scepter" and as a secondary weapon he uses shield or his classic Raven. In Lemuria we corrected that mistake. You will notice that some Dark Lord users continue to equip secondary weapons, and we are going to correct that as well. However, that secondary weapon does not grant them stats.

Comment

chúng tôi cần các quản trị viên sửa lỗi phòng thủ cho DL ngay thật là vô lý khi chỉ số nhân vật là như nhau trang bị cũng như nhau ở 1 class khác có thể train và dame rất tốt còn dark lord thì ngược lại hoàn toàn tầm đánh của DL cũng quá hẹp chỉ có 4 ô mà k thể đc như DK 8 ô thật vô lý

Comment

few days ago, I saw this guy Hyakkymaru DL from Hermandad guild using a scepter as main weapon and a Kriss on the other hand. Isn’t that bug abusing?

Comment

The DL that carry two weapons, wear them as an ornament because it does not increase stats. And the DL never used two weapons.

Comment

Working...
                X