EE Buffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EE Buffs

Hi can anyone help and verify if this is a bug or if it just implemented the way elf buff works in the game. I cannot seem to apply elf buffs to any non party character. As an energy elf main, it really sucks that i could not maximize my support capabilities by just being able to give buffs exclusively to my party members. I am using pc client by the way.

Another thing, are there other ways to wake up sleep targets other than hitiing them? I've tested cure on sleep targets. It does not wake characters up. TIA
    Last edited by Lift; 11-27-2020, 08:30 AM.

If I remember correctly, the buff was deactivated in party. Anyway I will consult. Regarding the rest I am not very sure. So I ask you for some time to find out the answer.

Comment

Too bad. Applying buffs to non party characters was working well last week. I have also tried switching my char thinking it was just a bug but to no avail. Buffs only work on party members. I hope the developers would consider fixing this. Thanks for your reply.

Comment

I have already consulted the administrators. I waiting for to answers me. They haven't connected yet.

Comment

Working...
        X