MG Skill Tree Bug Pt.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MG Skill Tree Bug Pt.2

Sorry for this but I had to, why topic got closed already? How about understand those for beginners who were not able to play the old version of the game? The Page 2 itself looks like misleading since it looks that the imqge of power slash only were connected to the Weapon Mastery image, the picture you showed is Twisting and Power Slash is connected both to the Weapon Mastery, better look carefully how it misleads beginners to add the skill points. However i was just trying to help other people who encountered this type of problem cause i saw severals of this reasons in reviews in playstore app. Thank you

No need to reply admins, you can close topic.

Comment

We will see how to solve it. As my partner told you, the matter of skill tree was always like this. Anyway, we will add an additional description on certain skills so that there is no confusion again.

Comment

Hello Sayonara1, I understand your discomfort, this has been reported and is being worked on now. We close the other post so that other reports that are not from the same one do not accumulate.

Comment

Working...
        X