X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMG using 1 XBA +13 1 RBS +11+16+L VS 2 RBS +11+16+L

Hi

Just want to ask if the DMG of XBA is bug?? I compare my DMG when using 1 XBA +13+L with opt +42DMG and LVL/20*1.2 and 1RBS +11+16+L lvl/20 EDR and +37 skill dmg is only (1251 - 1514) versus a pair of RBS +11+16+L lvl/20 EDR +37 skill dmg and RBS +11+16+L lvl/20 EDR and -40% agi cost (1333 - 1652) how come the dmg of 1XBA and 1 RBS is low compare to a pair of RBS

XBA +13+L physical dmg is (341 - 352) while a +11 RBS is only 134 - 158 and yet the when im using pair of RBS is much higher

see attached screen shot

Thanks

Attached Files

I'm not sure. I'll check with the administrators. Thanks for your report.

Comment

Hi. basing on the screenshot you provided the damage is low on RBS+XBA because you put the RBS in the main hand and XBA on the offhand.
      Take note that on MG whether SMG or EMG the mainhand weapon will be the source of phy/mag damage and wizardry damange%. offhand weapon will only contribute its option (for example EDR, dmg/lvl20 and seeds damage) therefore it doesnt matter whether the MG's offhand weap is +0 or +13.
      Try switching the RBS and XBA and you'll see that the damage will change.

Comment

Hi Sir Melamea

even if i place the RBS in the main and XBA on the off it should have bigger damage compare to a pari of RBS because the off hand is also holding a RBS when using a pair of RBS
        but i try your suggestion of placing the XBA on the main hand and the damage is still low compare to a pair of RBS
        please see attached image and compare it to the image of a pair of RBS i attached on my previous post

Hope the dev can address this issue

Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Administrators have already been informed. When the time comes it will be fixed. Be patient.

Comment

Working...
          X