X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Majestic stat bug and other bugs

Hi I noticed the following:

1. Majestic Skill (last page) Stats - if you only have 1 point, no stats will be given and if you press OK your point will be consumed. this is a major unfair bug. I tried using 3 skill points and only the stat for 2 skill points is added (only 16). I tried only using 1 skill point and no stat point was given but the skill point was used. I think another user has already complained about only getting 72 stats for 10 skill points during the test server (should be 80).

Summary: the first skill point in the Stat Majestic Skill has no stats.

2. Majestic debuff skills are only working if the Debuff success rate has a point (4th purple frame pic from the left). Is this normal? So a player must always add that skill for it to work? or is it a bug?

3. Sentence drop is almost non-existent. 48 hours SOD fast kill (70% increased chance IGB), only 1 drop. Assuming everything succeeds, you want your players to craft 4th wing only ONCE every 2 months? All other users are complaining about this one.

4. Notifications says that there is weekend discount but no discount is present.

5. Jewel of bless/soul are only stacking for 100. Annoying bug because this consumes space.

Hi! How are you? I'll let the administrators know. Thanks for your contribution.

Comment

Working...
    X