This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zen Bug

As i am auto attacking my zen keeps droping continously.
    Kindly check.
    dummy901

Hello dummy901, I could not understand what the problem was, could you be more specific please? Thank you.

Comment

Hi all, I think what he is referring to is that his gear durability keeps reducing when auto attacking.
      From what I observed this should be normal specially if you have a high level gear +13 or above because the cost of repairing gear goes up the higher the enhancement is even if it is 138/139. You lose more zen this way than what you can pick up from mobs.
      This is the reason as to why I switch to +0 exe weapons when grinding solo as well as keeping +zen% exe items.
      If you can also see on PVM builds from Webzen MU in youtube you will notice that they always put points in all durability reduction in master skill tree this is because zen is precious there which is now the same in here.

Comment

It is also worth noting that the faster you attack the faster your weapon durability will drop thus it may be recommended to Hit Harder than to Hit faster.
        Here is the screenshot of 2 weapons that I had with both -2 durability each you can compare the amount of zen it needed to repair it although they are not the same weapon you will have the idea of how much it would cost to repair a +13 weapon and how it will affect autogrinding especially now that lot of players have turned off the loot zen option to avoid having their character constantly move around to pick zen when grinding. I would also suggest to move the auto repair from 99 percent to maybe 97.

Attached Files

Comment

I understand, (this is my personal opinion) I understand that it seems a lot, the amount of zen that is needed to repair the items, but I see that if the level of the item is higher, you need more zen, I see it as a good thing since the Zen becomes precious in the game. And it would be worth having a Zen set, regarding setting up the automatic repair I agree with you. In short, I don't see it as a bug.

But I'll let the administrators know anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X