This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleeding circle

So i decided to use bleeding circle over chilling circle in majestic tree and i noticed that when the circle appears, it does not do any DOT on mobs. I added 10 to the bleeding circle and 10 to the hemorrhage debuff chance but neither showed any damage. I also added 1 point to the bleeding debuff effect (still low level so i cant add a lot yet) but still does not do any damage. Hope it could be fix as soon as possible.

​​

Originally posted by kazuto028 View Post
    So i decided to use bleeding circle over chilling circle in majestic tree and i noticed that when the circle appears, it does not do any DOT on mobs. I added 10 to the bleeding circle and 10 to the hemorrhage debuff chance but neither showed any damage. I also added 1 point to the bleeding debuff effect (still low level so i cant add a lot yet) but still does not do any damage. Hope it could be fix as soon as possible.

​​
    Same problem whit poison the circle dont afect mobs
    .. on sum class ...maybe we do something wrong or is buged no ideea

Comment

Just add 1 point to Debuff success rate and enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by kazuto028 View Post

​​
        hi
        When the circle appear no necessary have to make damage, what the circle does it actívate the debuff of the mobs. Only make damage if appear the debuff over the mobs head
        thx!

Comment

Working...
        X