v38. disappeared item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v38. disappeared item

i lost my lunidel pentagram with all level 7 errtels and some mirror of dimensions yesterday. im using pc version of game. i lost minimum 1k bless, also really lost my focus to play, please help me im really sad about already send a missing item ticket on web. i cant feel safe
    IGN: Autodidact
    Last edited by hiddenrain; 03-12-2022, 01:31 PM.

It roll back bcoz the events game bug. I got jewels from Maze of clones but when i log out, all them disappeared

Comment

im not sure how it works. but i feel like a rollback too. i switch my pentagram few mins ago.(it was on auction) and the +9 one with errtels was in my bag. i use trading with my alt(have 2 only) and change the channel after. when i open my inventory to switch my pentagram back. it was gone

edit : im still playing game. but im afraid to do anything or keep farming. i send a ticket to devolopers, i hope i can get back what i lost and this will be fixed quickly. i cant feel safe with this. i lost some mirror of dimensions yesterday too but i wasnt sure.
      Last edited by hiddenrain; 03-12-2022, 12:48 PM.

Comment

This happens to me also.. it seems its rollback from the last entry in maze of clone. All items event points also roll back

Comment

Originally posted by omelotski View Post
          This happens to me also.. it seems its rollback from the last entry in maze of clone. All items event points also roll back
          yesterday i lost my dimension mirrors with the rewards. today i lost my upgraded pentagram it hurts me so much.

Comment

Originally posted by changkho1 View Post
            It roll back bcoz the events game bug. I got jewels from Maze of clones but when i log out, all them disappeared
            Originally posted by omelotski View Post
            up! i found the reason that cause rollback. its all about maze of clones. im at phase 10/25. since yesterday. while i finish the 10th run, if i am going to run 11th run or more, it rerolls me to back to 10/25. at this phase if you gain something, or canceled any auction items that belongs to you is in inventory (if change the channel, log off ur account, return character back screen, your client will be bugged and all your new gears will be disappeared when you log back. then you are going to back when u have finished 10th run data.

can you guys tell me ur achievement count?

those infos costs me a upgraded +9 pentagram lol, be careful about that.

i hope our devs can be helpful about

edit : im using pc version right now. am not sure on mobile version and havent tried any event zones as mobile.

Comment

this problem has been solved, sorry for inconvenience. for those users who have had problems with the articles please send a ticket stating what happened
              send ticket here: Missing Item - How can we help you today? - Jira Service Management (atlassian.net)

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel View Post
                this problem has been solved, sorry for inconvenience. for those users who have had problems with the articles please send a ticket stating what happened
                send ticket here: Missing Item - How can we help you today? - Jira Service Management (atlassian.net)
                already send still waiting for reply

Comment

Working...
                X