This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xp bug

We had a friend who is playing lost continent and invited us to play. He has a lvl 400 Mage. So he decided to boost us his 3 newbie friends. I notice that the more you are in the party the less XP you got. We are 3 newbies and 1 lvl 400.

The xp we got is only 20k to 30k in atlans in lvl 100+. It took so long. So we decided to part ways.

Now I'm at lvl 160 and I'm grinding at Splinter wolf. And earn 30k XP per kill. I thought it was normal. Until my friend created a new character. He reached my level so fast. Now we are both grinding on Splinter Wolf Kanturu ruins. He farm 130k+ XP per kill while I'm stuck with 34k per KILL. He's already 170 even though it was a newly created character.

My two other friends also stuck with 30k to 20k XP per kill. I don't want to create new hero.
    Last edited by ameerdude; 02-01-2022, 10:57 AM.

party system divides the experience between ​characters that are in the party, the more characters are in party the less experience each one gets.
    Remember that when a character is newly created they are given experience and power buffs, this allows new characters to level up faster

Comment

Only this type of MU Online doesn’t have exp bonus when make a party. Instead of getting exp bonus, you get less. It’s useless.

Comment

Look at this. I have no party. I'm lvl 160 farming in lvl 184 mobs. And I'm only getting 34k XP per mobs. Wtf is this?

Comment

• Miguel
          Miguel commented
          Editing a comment
          It is the experience corresponding to the level you are at, the experience will increase when your character levels up and hunts higher level monsters.

We disbanded the party since lvl 130. But the XP remains gains remains the same. But my other friend gains around 134k XP farming here in lvl 184 mobs at lvl 170.

While I'm only getting 34k without party.

Comment

It will increase as you level.

Comment

Working...
          X